The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another dime!

I still feel silly posting that I found a dime, but you can imagine my exhilaration when I saw a dime a the local grocery store. The problem was that it was in some lady's feet while she was paying. Now how to heck can I get that dime without looking wierd. BAM! She accidently kicked said coin to the side and YOINK! It's in my pocket. Still trying to find something for free to sell. I found an old TV on line, but it's from the 80's. Not sure if I can sell it for anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger richpeasant said...

Well done with your efforts so far!

Actually, 'looking weird' is probably a good sign. And a good lesson for later.

As someone else wrote - 98% of the population prefer not to 'look weird' or 'stand out' and most of that number struggle financially up to and after retirement.

11:49 AM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Well, if it is one thing that I have nailed down, it's looking weird.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home