The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Found a penny

Well, I found another penny. I feel kind of silly running around town picking up pennies, but this really is the easiest way to get to the next level. All it takes is one quarter and I'm almost there. In the future, I will be more creative, but then again, I'm not allowed to think about the future projects yet. I was in the local grocery store near the checkouts when I saw this penny on the ground. It was really busy so I felt silly picking it up. I kicked it to a less conspicous aisle and then picked it up. I'm at 31 cents now, which is 29 cents to my next goal. Here penny, penny, penny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home