The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Jackpot!

Awesome! I went to pick up that free TV that was advertised in the local on line board. It was supposed to be a 13 in TV, but turned out to be a 19 in TV. It's old, but it still works. I can probably advertise at the local university. I have 51 cents to buy a pen and paper to do the advertising. The BEST part is that the guy threw in a decent VCR and 37 action movies that are in good condition. Awesome! If I can even sell these for two bucks a piece, then this find could be worth close to 100 bucks. If I even get half that, then that would be 164 times-ing my money instead of doubling it. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home