The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Level - $0.62 to $1.24

I'm starting to love my local grocery store. I found a penny near the bank machine and then I found another dime in the SAME SPOT as last time! I pretended to drop something and then bent over to pick it up. I should get an Oscar! This is enough to complete my current step! Now I'm on $0.62 to $1.24. I am less than 19 double ups away from paying off my mortgage! I still think I will zoom way past these levels once I can sell the video tapes, TV and VCR I picked up. My main strategy at the moment is to concentrate on selling this stuff off and then see where I end up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home