The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, August 11, 2006

New strategy

Ok, I have decided that I can spend the rest of my life picking coins off the ground, or I can do something else that is hopefully quicker to get me up a few levels here. I was thinking that there's probably not much I can invest in or buy for 30 cents that will help me in my cause. Anything that cheap, people would probably give away. Hmmm.... give away, eh? That's right. People are always trying to get rid of thier old junk. I think I'll surf some local for sale boards to see if I can't find something for free that is small enough to fit in my car. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home