The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Aces High!

Ok, I've read the GoogleCash E-Book, and it is very interesting. It appears to be a very straight forward strategy to make some extra cash as an affiliate marketer. I spent some time trying to pick the right product. First, I looked at this cool lease swapping site. I think this is a great idea, but not the best to promote because it would take a while before you see a return. I decided instead to promote an awesome PC game called Aces High II. This is an awesome WWII based combat flight game! You literally are dogfighting other people from all over the world at the same time. Pretty cool. There's even a two week trial, which makes it more attractive, but again I will be waiting a bit to see a return. Oh well. I guess I have to pick something. Stay tuned to see how I do. I'm kind of excited since I've never tried anything like this before. If this works out, then this would be an easy way to earn a passive income! Awesome!

2 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Hope it works..but I'm still not totally sure how it works. Do you have to be the person who sends all these emails to people to try to get them to buy stuff???
D.

6:59 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Well, I don't think I can give ALL the details here, or that wouldn't be nice to the guy who wrote the e-book. I recommend if you're interested to just buy the e-book. You should make a LOT more than you pay for it if you follow his advice.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home