The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, September 29, 2006

GottaPlay

Ok, I've decided that my product wasn't a good one to promote after all. With the two week trial, I wouldn't know if how I was doing until at least two weeks after I started. Also, not too many people seem to be interested in that game. So.... I decided to promote GotaPlay.com instead. These guys rent computer games to people for a fixed price each month. You can keep each game as long as you want without late fees. You can rent an unlimited number in a month as well, (well, only limited with how long it takes to send them back and forth in the mail). No extra shipping fees. The good part about this one, is that no one has to buy anything this time. They only have to make an account and I get paid! Hopefully this one works better, and I should know pretty quickly how I am doing and if I should stop or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hope you keep plugging away at Doubling.

I have added a link to your Blog in my "Comrades in Doubling" section at dtamp.blogspot.com

Regards,
Xinfinitum
xinfinitum.com

1:04 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

I'm still plugging away. Life just got busy for a while. Still trying this Affiliate Marketing stuff, but it is not working - YET. I'm still trying and definitely won't give up on doubling! I'll put your link on my page too once I get some time.

;)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home