The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, September 22, 2006

My first investment purchase!

Ok, I decided that i had to come up with a new strategy for this level. One of my friends has tried doing this, and according to him, it works! Basically, you earn money by sending people to companies websites. If they buy something while they're at the company's site, then you will earn a commission. It's kind of like a finder's fee. Now of course my problem is that I have no idea how to do this. My friend recommended I purchase this e-book, which explains a simple way to set this up and earn a passive income. If you do it right, and you are good at it, then once you set it up, all you have to do is sit back and watch the money roll in. Of course, you need to spend some time learning how to do it, but it's perfectly legal and companies WANT you to do it because they sell more things this way.

Will it work? I have no idea, but it cost me $75.97 (Canadian Dollars - It's cheaper than that for you Yanks out there.) If it works then what's 75 bucks. Apparently some people can make hundreds or even thousands every month just by taking a half hour every now and again to set these things up. I'll keep you posted if this is worth it (obviously). Let me be your Guinnea Pig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home