The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Level - $108.74 to $217.48

It's amazing how fast some deals go down. My father in-law was throwing out some old speakers and an amplifier. I told him that if he was just going to throw it out, I would take it off his hands. I got them last night. In less than 24 hours, I sold the guitar speaker and amplifier for $50. After subtracting a buck for gas and adding 11 cents that I found, it bring me to a new level! $108.74 to $217.48! AND I still have two old speakers to sell and already have someone interested. I already have something in mind for my strategy for this level. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home