The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm still here!

Sorry I have taken so long to post. I'm still chugging away - working on my doubling project. Life got very busy for a bit. I'm still working on my Affiliate Marketing Project, but not much has come of it. I did do a test with a Music Download Affiliate, and this time I was able to get a LOT of people to check it out, but I paid way too much in advertising (about 50c per click). Still no one bought anything. I've spent about $12 or so in experimenting, which is getting to be half my money. I had better sell something soon or I will be out of money! No worries though - I found two free things to sell - there's nothing to say I can't do it again. I just hope I sell something soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home