The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Slight Tweak of Strategy

Ok, this is taking way too long. About 60 people have seen my ads, but only 2 have clicked on them. The test I mentioned below showed my ad to 1260 people and received 4 clicks! Obviously, people search for music all the time, so that is the way to go! This company offers Unlimited Downloads for Life! for a set fee. Check it out! Someone once told me that only 1% of people will click on my ad and only 1% of those will purchase something. That means I need bigger volume, which I think this new strategy should accomplish. I have started advertising on specific artist searches - I have already received another click for Celine Dion Music! Yipee! Too bad no one has bought anything yet. I still think I can make money at this. I'm just on a learning curve at the moment. Hopefully I don't run out of money before I'm done this curve!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Mackenzie said...

Click on the link on my blog...
http://doubleyourwayto1millionin28steps.blogspot.com/
It is for free advertising. Its not instant, but over time I think this will be invalueable to us in the doubling community. I have also linked to your blog from mine. Wishing you the very best of luck, Peter.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home