The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Creeping up

All you hard core fans (yeah, right) have probably noticed that my total has slowly been climbing by a few pennies here and there. These are coins I found on the ground. I have decided not to post coin finding anymore (oops - aren't I doing that right now?) unless it's something really crazy like a buck or something!

Still trying to sell more spreadsheets. I've had a bite or two but no buyers. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel. said...

Hi, Guess i'm a fan.... :D
Have you listed the speadsheet on eBay ? You can set it for digital download so it's really easy !

Just wanted to recommend something (totally free).
For a stake in a large company and cash payouts along the way, all you have to do is open an e-mail a day (seriously !)
Check it out here; http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refId=10307

:)Rachel.

1:14 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

I havn't put it on EBAY yet. I know, I know... I'm a slacker. Actually, I'm trying to get Paypal linked to my bank account (which you have to do before you can sell digital stuff on EBAY) and I'm worried about the names not matching exactly. My bank said it shouldn't be a problem, so I'm going to try it today. Hopefully I don't get hit by a fee if it doesn't work.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I'm also going to try your bum marketing method when I get a chance.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home