The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Financial Spreadsheet for Sale

Ok, This blows. I haven't sold a darn thing through this internet marketing crap. I'm starting to really regret buying that e-book. I think it can still be done, but it sure isn't working for me. I got to thinking - what could I sell to try and recoup some of the money I lost on this wild goose chase. And then it hit me. A while ago, I made this excel spreadsheet where I recorded my finances. The spreadsheet automatically makes graphs for you based on each category and even shows how you are doing on average compared with your budget amounts. Here is a few pictures. If anyone is interested in buying this for $5 CAD, then leave a comment with your e-mail address and we'll work it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edo said...

Hi,

I'm your fellow Doubler from http://mydoublingadventure.blogspot.com

I'm interested in your spreadsheet. Would like to purchase it. I don't like to post email around, so if you can go to my blog and post the details there. We can go from there.

Best,
Edo ;)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home