The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Monthly Advertising Fee

Ok, my monthly advertising fee came in for the affiliate marketing thing. It cost me $4.11. Not a hefty sum, but a bit depressing since I havn't sold a darn thing. I got another click today. Maybe it will lead somewhere. On a brighter note, someone seems to be interested in my financial spreadsheet. He even asked about paying with paypal, but that was two days ago and I havn't heard boo since. Even though he might purchase it, it is nice to get some interest after only posting it on the local for sale web site. I think I'll try e-bay-ing this to get bigger exposure. All I have to do is sell one of these things and I get my advertising dollars back. Still a long way back to where I was though.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home