The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, January 22, 2007

3rd Spreadsheet Sold!

All Right! I checked my paypal today and there was another spreadsheet that was purchased. It was a different e-mail address than the guy that said he was interested before so it could be someone new, but my blog says to e-mail me first. If this isn't the same guy then that might mean my Google ads are working! That would be awesome because I have had NO luck with my ads so far and they've cost me about 6 bucks. Not to mention the $70 e-book that ate up all my money. Now I'm up to 40.96. It's been quite a day because.... well.... check out my next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home