The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, January 22, 2007

My New Favorite Croation

After I sold my spreadsheet in the morning, I checked my paypal again to see if the first guy interested in my spreadsheet bought one too (unless he was the guy who bought one). Well, I did have an extra 8 bucks in my paypal, but not because of a spreadsheet. Edo from My Doubling Adventure donated $8 dollars to me (minus paypal fees of course). According to Google, that comes to 38.73 HRK for him. Hey, thanks man! I didn't actually expect anyone to ever donate, but you are helping my dreams come true! You're awesome! Everyone go check out Edo's blog and cheer him on to 12,800,000.00HRK, which as I understand it is approximately a Million British Pounds. Edo, you are without a doubt my favorite Croation! Now I'm up to $48.11 (I also found a penny today! What a good day!)

Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Edo said...

Hey Flip,

It was a pleasure to support such a noble cause as other fellow Doubling project. :)

Happy Doubling!

Edo
http://mydoublingadventure.blogspot.com

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home