The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ode to Edo

Hey, that's a palendrome! Well, my favorite Croation came through for me again! Edo asked to purchase a spreadsheet from me today. I was trying to decide if this upgraded him to my favorite European, but I do have some relatives that wouldn't be too pleased. How about I upgrade him to my favorite non-related European! Hey Edo, wanna try for my favorite person on Earth? Got a million bucks? LOL. This latest sale brings my total to 55.24. I finally have more than half of what I had before. Man! I have to double again just so I can finally double the doubling that I was trying to do in the first place. I'll have a long lessons learned one on this one. Thanks Edo and good luck in your doubling!

Flip

2 Comments:

Blogger Edo said...

:)
Hey Flip!
Thanks for your nice words. But spreadsheet is really cool! As I'm a budgeting geek, I will really enjoy using it. I highly recomend it to anyone who wants to have more control over his/her personal finances.
And good luck in your doubling too.
Edo ;)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for visiting the One Penny Project today. I did add a link to your BLOG on my Doublers BLOGroll. Good luck!

Michael

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home