The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Almost had a HUGE deal!

I ran across this car in the "for sale" board at work. This guy was leaving the country so he was selling his car real cheap for a quick sale. The price was a lot more than I had in my double project, but I managed to find someone who was in the market for a car. I told him about the amazing deal and he agreed to pay me $100 if he ended up buying it as a finders fee. I'd also teach him how to drive a stick shift and do the test drive for him since he couldn't. Unfortunately he didn't end up buying it but it was a lot of fun to set up the deal. Actually, it was worth a lot less than I thought. In fact, I even thought about buying it with my real money and do it outside my double project. Boy am I glad I didn't. I guess that's the whole point of keeping stuff like this out of my 'real' life.

I'm off to find the next big deal.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home