The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another failed VCR sale

Man! I don't know what it is about this VCR. This is one I am selling for a friend and we're going to split the money. He provides the VCR and I do the leg work of selling it. First some guy called me two weeks ago saying he'll buy it but won't be in town for a week. I never heard from him again. And then tonight I had set up for someone to come and purchase it and they never showed up. It really annoys me because someone asked if we wanted to come over for a swim, but we had to say no because we were waiting for this girl to come and get the VCR. I'm only selling the darn thing for about 7-10 bucks, which means I get a whopping 3.5 to 5 bucks. It's getting to be not worth it. BUT every penny counts so I'll keep trying. Still, it kind of makes me mad. Some people have no courtesy for others.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home