The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Coupon Clipping!

What a great idea for the lower levels! I have to thank Gerrard at Double Your Way to a Million for a variation on the idea. He's collecting McDonald's coupons or something like that. We don't seem to have the same offer here, so I'm not exactly sure where he's getting these coupons, but this can be done with any coupons! I have never ever clipped a coupon for anything at the grocery store in my life (I think a few times I have brought them to restaurants - buy one get one free stuff). I figure if I make sure I buy what I would have bought anyways, then any money I save with any coupons I bring would be money that can go directly to the Double Challenge! There's no way I would have saved that money if I wasn't doing this project. Can't wait to go home and clip some coupons tonight!

Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Edo said...

I think that an excellent idea! I will look for some coupons here in Croatia, if I might find one.

Edo

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home