The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Doubling World Rocked to the Core!

Looks like I sent shockwaves into the world of doublers everywhere with my latest coupon post. (ok, ok, maybe a bit over done but hey, I can feel important, can't I?). It seems not all the other doublers (see my links to the left) agree with me that you can use coupons in your double up projects. Here's the post at the Doubler's Den. Although I think the other's bring up some good points I still disagree. As long as you wouldn't have used the coupon in your "normal" life (ie. if you were never doing the double project) and as long as you still would have bought whatever you are buying then I believe I can use it. As I mentioned at the start of my blog, I am not following the official report word for word. I've set my own rules and I believe I am keeping to them. I will definitely make sure that my 'real' life finances are not affected one cent because of my double up project. As long as I keep to that, then I believe I am not 'cheating' as it were. So..... I will be using coupons, but I will be very careful when I do. Other doublers will decide whether or not they can use them or not for themselves.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home