The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Seven Dollar Secrets!



Ok, I splurged again for my double project, but this time it only cost me $7 instead of last time where I paid something like $70! I bought an e-book called 7 Dollar Secrets. This e-book comes up with an awesome marketing strategy aimed at selling $7 e-books. Anyone can do it. In fact, right after you buy it, you can turn around and become an affiliate. Want to know your affiliate percentage per sale? 100%! Yep, that's right, you get the entire $7 every time you sell this guys e-book and it goes directly into your paypal account. No need to wait for a cheque from some third party. It sounded too good to be true, but I figured I would buy it anyway and boy am I glad I did. Now that I have read his report, I completely understand why he is willing to give 100% commissions. He also gives you the scripts needed to set the same thing up yourself for your own $7 reports. I highly recommend giving this a try. After all, it's only $7, right? I am DEFINITELY going to try doing this to try and sell my spreadsheet.


Flip

4 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Hey, I'm back to looking at your blog. (Although, it takes a while to load anything here in turtleville!) Check mine out in the next day or so, I'm going to update with some pics....actually have a few curtains up now, and 2 pictures! ooooohhhh!
Just wondering why some of your comments have been "deleted by site administrator"?
D.

8:59 AM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

The deleted comments were from some guy who was trying to advertise his product on my blog. Something like "Wow, cool blog... anyway try THIS amazing product". He probably just copied and pasted it on tons of blogs. Sorry, I'm not a billboard!

I'll check out your blog. Look forward to the curtain choices!

Flip

5:20 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I'm thinking about getting the 7 Dollar Secrets. If I do, I will purchase it from you.

4:42 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Hey Thanks. I hope you do buy it. If you do then I will have made my money back in one sale. You can do it too, so as you can see the risk is low and again - it's only $7. But those $7's really can add up.

Flip

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home