The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big things happening

I have something big in the works and have even made the big step of purchasing my first domain name. I'll let you know more when I have things more in order. I'm trying to follow the example of other internet marketers I have seen. We'll see if it works or not. Thanks to Arkad at The Richest Man in Atherstone for selling me some nice cheap web space and Blondie at The Million Dollar Journey for helping a newbie like myself out. I spent $23.36 on the web space and domain name, but also used some of my US money in paypal. I've updated my total and US Asset dollars. I'm not sure how long this is going to take, but I will try my best to get this new idea up and running as soon as possible. Wish me luck!

Flip

2 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Good Luck Flip and I hope your new Project is a great success!

Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com

7:02 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Flip,

I've tagged you with a meme, "5 reasons why I blog". There's no pressure if you don't want to, but it's a fun way to drive a little traffic to your site.

If you decide to play you can come to my blog and get an idea how to play.

Xinfinitum

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home