The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cashcomrade.com!!!!!

Well, like a said a few posts back, I have purchased my first domain name. Introducing CASHCOMRADE.COM!  I'm actually very proud of the name and am somewhat surprised that it was available.   I have to give credit to my beautiful wife.   She's a whiz with words.   I have big plans for this site, but it will be a slow evolution.   For now, it is a great place to host my Financial Spreadsheet sales page.   I have automated the purchasing process so I can sell these things while I sleep (I hope).   All I have to do is work on the marketing (which is really what I am working on, although it is bigger than that).   I would appreciate any comments you may have on my sales page, as this is the first one I have put together.   I'll tell you more once my next product becomes available.  

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home