The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, April 06, 2007

NEW LEVEL and a MASSIVE DONATION (sort of)

I just received a massive donation from the site, One Green Paper Flip. I should probably mention that I am the owner of that site. The bottom line is that I am having trouble maintaining both sites and that one is really similar to this one in that it has the goal of making money to pay off my mortgage. Now some of you might think ,"Hey, you can't do that. You're cheating!". I assure you I can and in fact, I have. Check out this link where I discuss my reasons and how I justify to myself how I can do this and still call this a doubling blog. I am treating it as a donation from a third party and since this is still money that is outside of my normal life, this is acceptable to me. I'm going to be happy not having to decide if a purchase is for one blog or the other. So... I guess that means I have... ahem... achieved (can I use this word?) a new level. I am now on $415.56 to $833.12 I guess I should start thinking of a new strategy for this level.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home