The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Level Strategy

Now that I am on a new level, now is a good time to evaluate my strategy for this level. Looking at the different methods I made money, here is the breakdown of my incomes (I won't consider e-book expenses because they are already paid and won't need to be paid for this level).

Buying and Selling Physical Items - $458
Selling my Financial Spreadsheet - $29
Donations $8
Other means - $0 (I've since sold a $7 Secrets book for a profit of $6.50)

Clearly the overwhelming success has been buying and selling physical items. If I did it once then I can do it again to double to the next level. The problem I see is that although, this seems to be a good source of income at this level, I think this method is limited. I only have so many hours in a day to go and find good items. I will likely get to the next level this way, but each level will be more difficult this way until it is completely a waste of time. If I solely concentrate on this method then I will have a LOT to learn when I need to change strategy. I still believe that Internet Marketing is the way to riches - I just have to find out how. (Any tips would be appreciated.) I think I will expect to clear this level by buying and selling things again, but I will also work in the background on learning more about Internet Marketing. I think I may splurge for a domain name and web space since I can't seem to get my free space with my ISP up and running. I'm off to try to sell those free clubs I have. Later,

Flip

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

If you need a bit of direction, I might be able to point you to some forums.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel. said...

Have you considered wholesale goods ? Takes some research, but this can be very profitable.

Good Luck ;0

Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge

4:11 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Blondie - I could totally make use of some good forums. E-mail me at onegreenpaperflip@hotmail.com

Rachel - I have looked at some wholesale goods after seeing your success with your watches. I believe I will likely try this route, although I want to make sure I am successful on my first try so I'll be researching until I am comfortable.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home