The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bought and Sold a copy of Norton Antivirus

Some guy at my work sold me a copy of Norton Antivirus 2007 for $15. When I got home I realised that this was for Windows XP instead of Windows 2000. So, I put up an ad and sold it for $20, making $5 profit. The best part is that the guy who bought it just happened to work in the same building for a different company. Go figure. What are the odds. So now I'm $5 closer to my goal and have actually earned back all the money for the domain name and web space (but not with web activities, so it still remains to be seen if it was a profitable venture.)

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home