The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

$1.25 That is the amount of money I grossed at my garage sale. I sold one book and one cup. That's it. What a waste of time. I didn't even cover the cost of the signs for the garage sale. The Bristol Board was $1.63 alone and the marker was $1.99. That's right. I didn't even make enough money to purchase a marker. How depressing. Well, like I said in my previous post, I learned a valuable lesson about marketing. I should have had this sale much earlier in the year and certainly spent more time advertising and thinking about the best day. Well, you learn from your mistakes so the day was not a complete waste. Still, I have so much more I could have done to sell my house. I think I'll drown my sorrows in a beer.

Later,
Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home