The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dropping Take the Internet Back

I've been doing the Take The Internet Back program for about 8 months now. I have only made 4 dollars so far (plus the 10 bonus dollars for signing up). This seems painfully slow for someone who needed four dollars to double up months ago. Now it's barely going to change my situation when I finally DO get paid. You need $20 to make a withdrawl, so at this rate it would be more than another year before I received my $20. Despite this, I was going to chug along and not be a quitter. The other thing you need to do to get paid is bring in a referral (now it is two, but I got mine before they made this change). I had my referral, but they have since taken it away from me because he is not active any more. This is very frustrating since it was so difficult to get the referral in the first place. I've decided to make a business decision to stop doing the Take The Internet Back program as it takes up too much time for so little gain. Check it out if you want. It is a good program... I do think they are a reputable company, but I'm not going to spend any more time on this.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home