The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, August 27, 2007

GIVE ME MY MONEY!

Ok, I'm on a roller coaster ride here. I logged in to find an e-mail saying that Google Cash Detective has already issued a refund to me all the way back on August 6th. Yikes! Now I'm getting really worried. So I e-mailed back to tell them that I never received it. After sweating a few bullets I decide to call Visa to see if they can help. After explaining my story, they were actually quite helpful. They credited my account temporarily. Once they confirm with the Google Cash Detective people that they want to give me a refund, the temporary refund becomes a permanant refund. I'll know it is permanent becuase the GCD guys have 30 days to dispute it. So on September 26th, if it is still there then I know I got my money back. Whew! Talk about a mistake. I think the Double up gods are punishing me for breaking the rules. Stay tuned. Things are looking better.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home