The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, August 31, 2007

I FINALLY got my refund!

I'm not sure why it took so long, but I FINALLY got my official refund. Acutally, now I have two refunds. Before I didn't have my money and now I am swimming in it. The day after Visa gave me my temporary refund, the REAL refund came through. But I ended up losing over 20 bucks in the exchange rate difference from today compared to the day I bought it. At this point, I am willing to suck up the loss as payment for a HUGE lesson. DON'T TIE UP ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN ONE SINGLE VENTURE... EVER! I'm a bit behind what I should be, but at least I have most of the money I worked hard for. I'm already eyeing another venture, but this one is free for two weeks and then only costs $45 per month after that. I'm hoping to use the 2 week trial to see if it is profitable and then after that either cancel before I have to pay, or keep going. That's a MUCH safer way to do it. whew! I am so relieved. I was getting sick of seeing negative numbers on the left side of the screen.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home