The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, August 27, 2007

A ray of hope

I have been getting increasingly worried about getting my refund back from the Google Cash Detective guys. I e-mailed them and used thier help forums without a response for a few days. They FINALLY have responded and said that they submitted my refund to thier financial people on August 5th and that they would follow up to find out the status. I'm still slightly worried, but I feel a bit better. I hope I get it soon. It's very annoying having my entire stake (and then some) tied up all this time. I have DEFINITELY learned not to put all my eggs in one basket. I'm sure no millionaire would ever put all thier money into one thing. Lesson learned!
Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home