The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, August 20, 2007

RSS Feeds and 1/2 hour in the Morning!

Wow! The more I use these RSS feeds the more I love them! I know, I know - they've probably been around forever. I'm such a newbie! Still, I love them. You've got to set yourself up if you havn't done so. It's SUCH a time saver. I can check everyone's double blogs in one tenth of the time! And if no one has posted I know that immediately also! On another topic, I've decided that every morning I am going to devote 30 minutes to my Double Challenge. I was finding that there was no time in the day to really work on it with work all day and then raising a 1.5 year old at night. By the end of the day I am always so tired that I really don't have the energy, and the few times I did, I ended up surfing You Tube or some silly thing like that. Focus, focus, focus. If it's one thing I have learned you really need to focus or you're not going anywhere with this project. So, 1/2 hour in the morning every morning. I'll let you know how it goes.
Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home