The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Secrets and Wholesaling

It's funny. These types of blogs are partially set up to try and help others to accomplish thier goals by learning from the bloggers mistakes, but when we find something really good, we are so reluctant to tell the world in fear that everyone will jump on the bandwagon, thus making the opportunity no longer profitable. So do I want to help people or not? Well, I do, but I guess I don't want to at the expense of my own success. But how many people would REALLY jump on the bandwagon. I mean - how many people are really going to drop everything and cut me out of my market. Maybe if I had a larger readership, but I don't. Still - I think I'll keep the details to myself. I have been looking at wholesaling and I think I know which product I will be starting with. There seems to be lots of activity on Ebay for this product, so I am fairly sure it will sell and I'm hoping at a profit. This is a better use of my money as I will be risking only a small portion instead of the entire thing. I'm still waiting for my refund for the Google Cash Detective , and I must admit I am starting to get a bit worried. I still have faith though. I still think they're a reputable company, but I would feel better if I had the money in my hands. I can't do anything other than research on this until I get this money. Lesson learned - Never invest ALL of your money into something or you will be risking starting from zero. I'll never forget that one.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home