The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Show me the Money!

Ok, I'm getting worried. I havn't received the refund yet. It's been 16 days now. I sent an e-mail yesterday asking where the refund is, but I didn't receive a response. Now I've tried their special message board, which they seem to check more often. If I don't receive a response to this then that might be it. I don't know. I really thought I was going to get it. They said I would. Maybe this is just a hard lesson about not risking my entire stake on one purchase. That would be an entire years worth of effort down the drain. I havn't given up yet, but I'm less optomistic. Besides, if I keep doubling from my current stake of negative 12 dollars, I will end up doubling to negative a million. LOL

Worried in Canada,
Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home