The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Subscribe to The Double Challenge!

Ok, I think I figured out this whole feed thing. For those of you who are like me and just figuring this stuff out, you can set up your blog so that people can subscribe to it via news readers like Bloglines. I THINK people can now subscribe to my blog so they don't have to continually keep dropping in to check it out (yeah, like there's thousands of people who rush home at night to read my blog). This way you can follow your favorite blogs all in one place. This sounds really great. I wish I had looked into it before now, but I always sort of looked at the links and thought to myself, "I don't know what this stuff is all about." The way I set up my feed is to go to Feedburner and click on register. The rest sort of explains itself. Then you can add things to promote your feed on your blog. It's all there. There may be an easier way - or maybe blogger already provides a feed. I'm still trying to figure all this out - but I think I have set it up so you can subscribe to me. So what are you waiting for? Do you really want my subscription number to remain at zero any longer? Of course not! Sign up! All you have to do is click on the icon on the far left that looks like this:




Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home