The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Best Real Estate Agent in Ottawa

Ok, this is a bit off topic, but I felt that I simply had to post a free advertisment for the best real estate agent in Ottawa. She went above and beyond what she had to do, despite the fact that we ended up trying to sell our house privately. If you're in Ottawa, or are thinking about moving to Ottawa then I would HIGHLY recommend using Melva Peever. Check her out at her website. She really cares about helping you with your house sale and is not at a like a lot of vulture agents out there. I've even decided to give her a free ad on my site for six months. I'm not getting paid at all for this. Melva is simply that good that I just HAD to give her a reference on my blog. Thanks Melva!



Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home