The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm not sure if anyone remembers this (LOL - I'm almost sounding like people read this blog), but I had a small medicine cabinet that was still in its unopened box that my former renter left. I declared this to belong to my double project and I FINALLY sold it. I tried a few times, but every time I tried to negotiate the person dropped off the face of the earth. I decided to get rid of the dead weight and sold it for $10. I also found 55cents in a pay phone. I am finally back to where I was before I lost money on the exchange rate for my purchase and then refund of the Google Cash Detective software. I feel like I'm finally back in the game.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home