The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

New Goal and the Eye of the Tiger

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but my total has not moved in over six months. That's the sign of someone not really trying (actually, it's the sign of someone who has been super busy at work, and selling his house, etc.) At the start of the year I had a goal of making a few thousand dollars. That is unlikely to happen, so I've changed my goal to completing my current step by the end of the year. I've also been thinking that since I haven't been very motivated lately, I would change some things to help my motivation level. Firstly, I downloaded Eye of the Tiger from the web. I'm going to play this every morning to help motivate me. I know it's cheesy and corny, but I really think this stuff works. Hey, if it's good enough for Rocky, it's good enough for Flip! I'm also going to download a picture of a nice beach house and put it on my background. It's a nice reminder of where stuff like this can lead and will hopefully motivate me at least on SOME days. 8 months with no progress is pathetic. I refuse to let this project dwindle. It's a journey of ups and downs. It's time for this down to end and for a nice up.

Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Arkad said...

Good for you, Flip. Hope it works for you :)

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home