The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cashflow!

I'm so stoked! On October 29th, I am going to play Cashflow for the first time! For those of you that don't know, Cashflow is a boardgame intended to teach people how to get out of the rat race and to get on the fast track of getting rich. It's part of the Rich Dad products by Robert Kiyosaki. I have wanted to play this game for a very long time now, but havn't had the urge to put down the $195USD required to buy it. I found a group of people in my city who play once a month. Now I can try it out and see what it is like and maybe, just maybe fork out the dough. I'll let you know what I think about it after I play. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun and they also apparently talk a lot about local investment opportunities to boot!

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home