The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have a reader!

Hey! I just noticed that I have my first reader. You can see him or her over on the left hand side under the subscribe button. "Hello reader. How are you?" What do I say? What do I do?... I feel like I'm on a first date or something. Last time this happened I got excited but the person left the next day. I gotta play it cool... Yeah... cool... "So,.. reader, Wazzup?" Oh crap. I can't believe I just said Wazzup to my new reader. This is supposed to be a semi-serious business site and I just said Wazzup! This isn't going well. Don't scare off the reader... must be interesting. That's the key... gotta keep it interesting. "So, reader, what do you think of the weather?" Ok, now go in for the kill! "Soooo..... wanna buy a financial spreadsheet?" Oh crap! I think I was too forward. Don't leave Reader... Don't Leave me! I worked so hard to find you! NOOOOoooooo.......!!! THE HUMANITY!

Ok, sorry - I'm in a wierd mood today. Whoever the mystery reader is - Thanks! You made my day. It actually makes me feel like I should post more since someone is at least interested enough to click the subscribe button.

Flip

3 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

hehehe

Sorry to see you lost your reader.

May your readers double as well as your stake.

:)

Regards,
Xinfinitum

4:57 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

That's a nice sentiment, but if I double my zero readers, I will still have zero! LOL

8:23 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

:)

Yes, don't you just hate how math works.

LOL

Regards,
Xinfinitum

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home