The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Introducing: The Financial Tracker

I completely re-vamped my Financial Spreadsheet sales page. Actually, it is now called Financial Tracker. The old sales page looked very amateurish and indeed I was an amateur when I first made it. The new one still needs a bit of work, but I think it looks SOOOOO much better. It will be interesting to see if it affects my sales. I'm still getting search engine hits due to my Ezine article. Now I plan to start posting at some financial forums again - with good quality posts and just a link in my signature. I think this is key because if people think you're spamming them then there's no way they'll click on your link and you would probably get banned from the site. I might be able to find the time to write another article, but I am moving in a week and a half so I will be lucky if I find time to post on the forums. I'll keep you updated.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home