The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Lots of visitors, but no sales

I have been getting a lot of success as far as people seeing my financial spreadsheet sales page. For a while, it was mostly due to links I had been leaving on some financial advice sites with my spreadsheet link in my signature. That actually worked better than I thought it would. But lately I have not had as much time to do this, but I am still getting 1-4 people per day. I figured out that these are mostly from search engines. I'm pretty sure this traffic is all from that one article I wrote using the Bum Marketing Method. I am somewhat impressed how well this has worked for me after only one attempt. The down side is that I still havn't sold a spreadsheet in over 6 months. I think my sales page needs a lot of work but I am having a hard time getting to it with moving and all on the horizon. Still, half the battle is getting people to your site, so I am very happy I seem to have acheived that with a modest amount of success.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home