The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, February 22, 2008

FINANCIAL TRACKER SOLD!

That's right. I have sold my first spreadsheet in 10 months. TEN MONTHS! It feels so great to finally sell something. Yes, I fully admit that I could have put more effort in, but there were times I put a lot of effort in trying to sell these things. I mean, I know it's just an excel spreadsheet - it's not like its the cure for cancer, but you'd think after all that effort it wouldn't have taken me 10 months to make a sale. I still can't believe that it seems that I only sell them when I seem like some average Joe just trying to make a few bucks as opposed to trying to appear like a legitimate business. Weird. I'm going to post on Craigslist Newyork tonight to see if maybe I'm on to something. So - now I am up an additional $3.57 USD after paypal fees. Yeah - I sold it cheap, but after 10 months you're willing to try anything to get things rolling again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home