The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Arkad at The Richest Man in Atherstone has been hosting my Cash Comrade site for a year now and it is time to renew. This is where I have been selling my Financial Spreadsheet. This hasn't been a big money earner for me and I am thinking of letting it lapse for now as I don't think I have enough money in my stake to justify it for now. I'm going to think about it for a few days first, but I really don't see how I can afford it since it is about a 1/8th of my stake for something that hasn't really been panning out. I paid for the domain name again because I think it is a good one, but I don't have to host it again until I am ready with something better and a good plan.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home