The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Can't win em all.

We had another poker night last night. Lady luck wasn't on my side. I lost two $5 games and one $1 bounty (everyone puts $1 in front of them and you give it to who ever knocks you out). So, I'm down $11. I decided at the start of the night that since I was doing so well at poker, 100% of my winnings will go towards my doubling project from now on. We actually have a friend who sometimes plays with us who has qualified for the World Series of Poker for the third time in four years. Perhaps I shouldn't have went to 100% on a night he was coming (not that he was much of a factor). My wife on the other hand won both games and $30 to boot. Too bad it wasn't me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home