The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cashcomrade off line

I've decided that I cannot justify the cost of keeping the Cashcomrade site up and running for now. I am just not bringing in enough cash from it to keep it going. Thanks to Arkad at The Richest Man in Atherstone for helping a fellow doubler purcahse and set up his first website. Looks like I have a lot to learn before I try again. On another note, I have finally finished my 2007 Canadian Taxes, which means I can finally get to my US ones. I started with my 2006 taxes because that is when I tried starting the last time so I have a bit done already. It's very difficult because it is not obvious where to put Canadian entries onto the US form. For the Canadian ones, it says enter box 18 from your T4, which is easy - but with the US Taxes, they expect you to have US tax documents so you have to figure out where box 18 goes on their forms if at all! This isn't going to be easy.

Flip

2 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Flip,
I too was born in the States (as you know, afterall you are my brother), and I have a SSN. I have never filed any taxes or anything with the US gov't. Maybe because I don't do business with anyone in the US? Just thought I'd let you know.
D.

1:21 PM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Hey sis. Yes, I know you have a SSN and havn't filed any taxes. Technically, you're supposed to, but they probably aren't going to go to any trouble to hound you because you'll probably owe them $0. Since I'm going to be doing business from companies there, I really need to do them.

Flip

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home