The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Finished Once over of 2006 Taxes

I've finally done a once over of my 2006 US taxes. Boy, are they ever different than the Canadian kind. I really hope I did them right. The good news, is I have $0 owing. I still have some questions about where I put some forms of income, but even with this in I should still owe $0 for 2006. Hopefully the rest come out this way. I'm probably going to have to go to H&R Block or some other tax help place to make sure I'm doing this right, but one thing is for sure - I don't have the money to just pay them to do 7 years of taxes. That would probably be something like $1400 bucks! I think I'll do my 2005 and 2007 years before I go there though because I was in Australia in 2005 and sold my house in 2007. Might as well get all my questions ready at the same time.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home