The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sold the Clubs

Yes! The guy came by and picked up the clubs from work today. He didn't try to bargain me down at all, so I made 30 dollars! That brings the total to over $450! It took a long time, but it turned out to be worth it. I've been sick for a week with bronchitis, so my US taxes have sat there doing nothing. I'm starting to feel a bit better, so hopefully I can get back at it soon.

Flip

2 Comments:

Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Congratulations on selling the clubs.

Hope you get well soon.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

6:25 AM  
Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Thanks! Now if I could only break $500!

Flip

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home