The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Approved by Pay Per Post!

I'm so excited! My blog was approved by Pay Per Post! Now I can get paid to blog! I logged in and checked out the opportunities and what did I find? I found a $20 offer to do this post. That's right! I'm being paid $20 to write this post RIGHT NOW! That is so awesome! Maybe the easiest $20 I ever made. The Pay Per Post website is set up so that it's easy to see what opportunities you can apply to. All you have to do is click on a button and Bam! It's reserved for you. Then you write up the post (like this one) and then send them the link to the post. It's like taking candy from a baby (not that I condone unscrupulous activities like that). The part I like the best is that right on the Main page, it shows you a breakdown of your posts taken, posts approved, posts rejected, How much you've been paid and how much you will be paid. Everything you need to know where you stand without hassling around with e-mails to support desks, etc. Honestly, ever since I discovered Pay Per Post at Mikes Money Making Mission I have wondered why I don't try joining up. Now that I am an official Postie (as they call us) I honestly don't know why every blogger doesn't sign up. Seriously.


Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home